Extremities Distributor - Oregon / Washington Extremities
- Washington County, OR, USA
- Job ID
Conventus’ platform technology expands possible by offering the first less-invasive, fragment-specific, easy-to-use system that matches the stability of locking plates.The innovative nitinol implant platform: Expands from 5 mm introduction profile to lock within a prepared cavity Provides a 20% increase in subchondral surface area over locking plates Creates versatile angle-stable fragment fixation from virtually any angle Enables treatment of a broad range of fracture types Produces outstanding stability even in compromised bone Conventus’ innovative technology platform requires only a small incision over the access location, and a few small stab incisions closer to the joint. The surgical dissection is minimal, preserving soft tissues and blood supply to minimize stiffness, swelling, and pain. Conventus’ Core Principles of Fixation
- Preserve tissues and blood supply at the fracture site
- Enable anatomic reduction for all fracture types
- Capture and stabilize all fragments to a strong foundation
- Allow early mobilization after less invasive procedure
All surgical options for periarticular fractures have limitations and compromises.
None offer a complete solution.
- the stability of locking plates
- the fragment specificity of percutaneous pinning
- a less invasive approach