FLXfit 3d Expandable Cage Distributor Spine
- Ohio, USA
- Job ID
Designed for Optimized Fit with Lordotic Correction
The FLXfit™ is an expandable, articulated interbody fusion device (IBFD) used in conjunction with supplemental fixation to provide structural stability in skeletally mature individuals following total or partial discectomy.
The FLXfit™ is a unique titanium cage which articulates laterally as well as expands in height. This enables larger footprint support as well as restoration of disc height and lordotic angle correction. A bullet-nose design facilitates self-distraction and ease of insertion. The open architecture of the device allows it to be packed with autogenous bone graft.
- Height expansion with lordosis angle correction
- Easy insertion with press fit & lordosis correction design
- MIS, TLIF approach
- Low profile, uni-lateral approach for easy insertion
- Maximum footprint
- Articulated design for wide anterior footprint close to apophyseal ring
- Designed for optimized fit with sagittal balance correction
- Adapts to patients’ anatomy while allowing for height and lordosis restoration
- Fully reversible
- Easy repositioning and removal
The EOI FLXfit Intervertebral body fusion device is indicated for interbody fusion in patients with degenerative disc disease (DDD) at one or two contiguous levels from L2 to S1. DDD is defined as back pain of discogenic origin with degeneration of the disc confirmed by history and radiographic studies. These DDD patients may also have up to Grade I spondylolisthesis or retrolisthesis at the involved level(s). These patients should be skeletally mature and have completed six months of non-operative treatment. The EOI FLXfit device is intended to be used with supplemental spinal fixation system and with autogenous bone graft.
Important: FLXfit must be applied in combination with posterior fusion system such as the EOI XPED Pedicle Screw System.