HC Biologics - Allografts Biologics Spine Sports Medicine
- Connecticut, CT, USA
- Job ID
We, as HC Biologics, are currently seeking for distributors or commission-based individual reps interested in driving sales for a full portfolio of biologics. Spine and/or orthopedic distribution experience is a good asset for qualification.
HC Biologics at a Glance
HC Biologics’ global experience as well as partnerships with the most reputable tissue banks in the USA ensured constant development of new allografts and tissue based medical products to provide effective treatment solutions for patients. We provide top quality allografts for spinal, orthopedic, oncology, neuro, trauma, dental and oral-maxillofacial surgeries domestically as well as internationally.
HC Biologics provides top quality allograft and tissue based medical devices for an extensive range of clinical applications, including but not limited to:
- Boosting fusion in spine surgery
- Sports medicine indications, including ACL repair
- Improving breast reconstruction post mastectomy for breast cancer patients
- Correcting periodontal defects, providing superb grafting for implant placement
- Stimulation of bone regeneration in foot and ankle surgery
- Promotion of skull healing following neurosurgery
- Enhancing wound repair in burn victims
- Subchondral bone defect repair in knee and other joint surgeries
HC Biologics Portfolio
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
- Bone Particulate
- Sport Medicine
- Burn Care
The processing and manufacturing steps followed at HC Biologics are designed to maximize the gift of donation as well as producing the most advanced medical devices in osteosynthesis fields, while assuring the safety of the end-user by providing safe and sterile tissue and medical devices. Each stage of the process has been designed and validated to ensure patient safety.
HC Biologics® is committed to selling its products with distributors and sales reps throughout the United States and internationally.
Our goal is to develop strategic partnerships based on the following:
- Extensive Product (Biologics) Portfolio
- Continuous Stream of Innovative Products in Pipeline
- Responsive Management Team
- Excellent Commission and Incentive Programs
- Competitive Pricing
For more information about distribution opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com or + 1 (786) 613 1974